Lois_Cooks

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My New Favorite Drink

Okay, Gary, you do have a point...I haven't blogged for quite sometime, so here is a great new drink. At least it is new to me. The last time we were here at the cabin, we meet a new couple, Bea & Ken...they have a cabin right down the lake from us. She said to me while we were eating at the Emily bar..."please come to our cabin after you are done eating...I have this wonderful new drink to share with you." So, we did. Her recipe is:

1/3 glass of Jeremiah Weed's Sweet Tea Vodka
1/3 glass of Crystal Light Lemonade, & (you guessed it!)
1/3 glass of Sprite Zero
garnish with lemon, add ice.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I searched & searched & called & called but I was unable to locate Jeremiah Weed, but I did locate Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka, & the taste and results were the same.

In fact, we are enjoying one right now. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Lamon said...

I may have Nancy stop on her way home...

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home